July 15-16, 2021
The Power of Community
The 2021 Virtual Liaison User Conference will unite the community of admissions, marketing, technology and education professionals dedicated to enhancing the recruitment and enrollment of higher education students across the country and around the world. Here are five reasons to attend this two-day virtual event:
1. It’s your chance to connect with colleagues facing similar challenges and celebrating similar successes.
2. You’ll gain inspiration from higher education leaders.
3. You’ll get more value out of your current Liaison products and services through one-on-one product support.
4. You’ll have the chance to participate in group training sessions.
5. It’s an opportunity to discover how machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) can future proof your enrollment.
Education Leader Wes Moore Keynote | 2021 Liaison User Conference
Wes Moore is an American author, entrepreneur, television producer and retired United States Army officer. From 2017 to 2021 Moore served as the CEO of the Robin Hood Foundation. He is the author of The Other Wes Moore and The Work, both of which are New York Times Bestsellers. Moore is also the founder and former CEO of BridgeEdU, a social enterprise dedicated to reinventing the freshman year and creating a smoother transition to higher education for students entering their freshman year of college.
Moore will present “Stronger Together: The Community Approach to Student Success” to begin our two days of sessions focused on working together from recruitment to student success and beyond.
Program at a Glance
"One of the things that really attracted me to Liaison was their ability to build communities within and across disciplines at the graduate level. They bring people together who are working with the same set of challenges, issues and budget constraints to share best practices, but also to have a forum to discuss issues, concepts and ideas.”
- David Poole, Director of Admission, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING